Sunday, November 13, 2005

Where's that envelope...?

And the winner of Post of the Week number 5 is...
Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, for This Post.

And the winner of the first Blog of the Month award is...
Cue drumroll...
I said CUE DRUMROLL!
Oh, never mind...
October's Blog of the Month is "The only girl in all the Universe that ever kissed me was my twin sister" by Fluke Starbucker!

Good work, Fluke and Jon. For the next competition, posts from 7-13 November are eligible. Sen in your nominations anytime from now till Thursday (roughly).
Remember, you can nominate yourself, but not vote for yourself.

7 Comments:

Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Hip hip hooray!
The Flukey Mc Flukenstein pulled it off!
May the Spores be with those little Turduckens...
FOOF rulez!
QB

November 13, 2005 6:18 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Congratulations, Jon and Fluke!

November 13, 2005 6:35 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

In my haste to fulfill my duties to FOOF, I didn't properly say hooray to Jon.
Hooray, Jon!!
QB

November 13, 2005 8:28 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Thanks everyone. I know I speak for myself and Fluke when I say "Thanks everyone."

I'd hate to start a conroversy here, but I heard that Fluke's been funnybone doping. I just heard that, that's all.

November 13, 2005 9:16 PM  
Blogger Chancellor Palpatine said...

Good job Quiggy!

Nice work Flukey!

November 14, 2005 8:56 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Congrats to both of you!

November 14, 2005 10:06 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Thanks everbody!

wee-haw!

November 14, 2005 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home