Monday, December 19, 2005

Greetins & Halucinations

JABAFATBOY:

My name Is Jim

I'm 46 Years Old

I Live in Southern IL

My Wife & I own our own Business, Industrial Supply Co.
My Wife is also A PartyLite Consultant for Candles ( Waxilite if you read my material )

Got interested in blogging because Yodas Mom told me about Yodas material, I checked It out & while I dont claim to have anywhere near his talent, I thought I would give it a try.

Yes I Know Yoda To, But dont ask, I Wont tell, you havta ask him yourself.

The Character was easy, Pretty much Known for the last 18 yrs by nickname Fatboy.
Results Of havin Inlaws.

Ideas come from real life, If you think about it , nothing is funnier than real life.
Favorite Quote: You Want to Make God Laugh, Tell Him Your Plans.

Tips & Tricks : SURE , BUG YODA,

Various Things on my blog are a result of his help. Didn't know how to accomplish what I Needed & he gave Me Suggestions.

I dont have the program to change photo's , so Yoda was kind enough to adapt A photo For My Profile. ( think Im better lookin than that though )

All the Pictures In My Blog are ones Ive come up with In various Areas.

Basically I'm a 20th Century Guy bein draged into the 21st century Kickin & Screamin.

Ya'll Stop By And see us sometime.

8 Comments:

Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Welcome Jabafatboy!

December 19, 2005 6:48 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome to the Jungle, Jimbo.

December 19, 2005 9:50 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Welcome, and I can't spell very either, and the comment box doesn't even have a spell check, oh well.

December 19, 2005 10:32 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Hello and Welcome

December 20, 2005 2:32 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Howdy! Good to have you here.

December 20, 2005 9:21 AM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Late welcome

December 21, 2005 1:31 AM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hey there!

December 21, 2005 8:23 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Thanks for the ga'days

December 22, 2005 5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home