Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Hello.

Mandalorian Bounty Hunter Jango Fett

Real life Name: Dimitri or Jim
Age: 14
Location: Illinois
Occupation: Student

Why're you doing this? - Im Doing this at my place. I like to blog and go to message boards that are Star Wars. I am in high school right now trying to become a independent film maker after I pass college, I am good with computers and a camera. I am making time for myself in my room to post in my new blog. No Im not a geek...


What made you decide to start a blog like this? - It all starting while visting the first Star Wars blogspot i've seen and that is CIS General Grievous. Then I saw JawaJuice and I was amazed at his photos he made so I emailed him and I got the idea of Jango Fett.

Why did you choose your particular character? - Jango Fett is a cool bounty hunter will skills that can even make the Jedi weak. My blog takes place right after Battle of Naboo died. I also added RPG settings in my blog, so Maul didnt kill Qui-Gon.


If you post often, where do you get ideas? - Nowhere, I am not a copier. I think until I got a great idea to post. But my second post in my blog was a idea that my new friend who runs Fluke Starbucker blog gave me a idea about a evil test... I like to post and Im a good writier. This is not new to me.

Tips and tricks I know from blogging? - Check your spelling. If your a fast typer, SLOW DOWN! It might look like this: So Tehn I siaf.. It is a great idea to post graphics that you made to impress your reader.

Pics? - I make cool banners from Jasc Paint Shop Pro 7. I am begining to make graphics for my blog with Photoshop.

Are there other blogs that you like to see written? - More Star Wars blogs, their is lots of characters that are not taken.

11 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Welcome , Chicagoite , Ive Spent more days in chicago than I care to remember.

When you walk through a revolving door up there , its a 75% chance that it is one I Built.

December 20, 2005 8:58 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Howdy, Jimango!

Forgive me, but...

I like to post and Im a good writier. This is not new to me.

Tips and tricks I know from blogging? - Check your spelling.


LOL!

December 20, 2005 9:25 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

December 20, 2005 9:40 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Jaba, can you get through revolving doors?

Welcome, fellow Chicagoan.

December 20, 2005 10:53 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Welcome, and beware the elevators in chicago

December 20, 2005 1:36 PM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Thanks everyone

December 20, 2005 4:21 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Chicagoinian?

Chicagander?

Welcome!

December 20, 2005 4:26 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Welcome, film maker!

December 21, 2005 1:27 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Hello and Welcome.

December 21, 2005 4:05 AM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Thanks for the welcomes.

December 21, 2005 1:22 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hi!

December 21, 2005 8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home