Friday, December 09, 2005

Hi

I received an invitation from Master Yoda (in Oct 27 *lol* I'm late) to introduce myself and answer a few questions.

real life:
Name: Joyce
Age: 14
Location: Hong Kong
Occupation: Secondary School Student

Why're you doing this?
Why am I a student? Well, tht's compulsory, isn't it?

What made you decide to start a blog like this?
I like Starwars and I wanna know more about Starwars and also becuz Master Tachi asked me to join! *laugh*

Why did you choose your particular character?(Characters)
I juz pick it up from the wikipedia (I juz pick up a name)

If you post often, where do you get ideas?
From daily lives (esp. those crazy teachers and classmates), also from books I've read or TV I've watched... Sometimes they provide some interesting ideas... and also from Master Tachi's and Dorme's and Typho's blog!

Tips and tricks I know from blogging?
I still can't really find one... (well, I'm still new in here)

Pics?
I didn't post pictures... But I'll try!! I will be more hard-working in the future *nod*

Are there other blogs that you like to see written?
Yes... Let me think... R2-D2 and C3PO ... Quinlan Vos... etc.


Lasly... nice to meet you *lol* I know I'm crazy also *lol*

And hope that I haven't missed any question *smile*

14 Comments:

Blogger Private Hudson said...

Welcome.

Watch out for some of the people around here, though. They're kind of silly.

December 09, 2005 12:33 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome, Joyce!

December 09, 2005 1:52 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome!!

December 09, 2005 3:13 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Hello... Nice to see you joined.

December 09, 2005 4:08 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Ohhh by the way WELCOME to our humble blog.

December 09, 2005 4:09 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Howdy!

December 09, 2005 4:11 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Hiya!

December 09, 2005 5:26 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Wasup homie?

December 09, 2005 5:38 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

"Kind of" silly? Private Hudson, you underestimate us.

Oh, yeah, right. Welcome to our humble establishment, Joyce.

December 10, 2005 4:51 AM  
Blogger Dormé said...

Welcome!

December 10, 2005 11:11 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Okely-dokely, neighborino!

December 10, 2005 3:48 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

thx and ... kind of silly??? Eh- I'll becareful *nod*

December 11, 2005 1:39 AM  
Blogger jedisiri said...

a late welcome!

December 13, 2005 10:53 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Hello , Joyce.

December 19, 2005 6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home