Sunday, December 04, 2005

Post of the Week

And the winner is...
Master Yoda's "Attack on the Jedi Temple"!

Congratulations, Master Yoda. Normally, I'd have the voting for Blog of the Month this week. But since we only had three winners this month, and because this round, posts from November 28 - December 4 are eligible, we'll just pretend this week is a part of November.

So, eligible posts include anything from November 28 - December 4, and nothing from Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator, Qui-Gon Jinn, or Master Yoda.

6 Comments:

Blogger General Grievous said...

Congratulations Bill!

December 04, 2005 11:34 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 04, 2005 11:51 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Thank you, thank you.

I'd like to thank all of the little people: Gary Coleman, Danny Devito, Ross Perot, the Munchkin cast from the Wizard of Oz.

I'd also like to thank everyone who worked with me on the post, especially Brad Pitt, who worked as my body double.

And I want to thank the person who nominated me, as well as everyone who voted for me, proving that that there are still people in this world who are not above taking bribes.

I'd like to thank my lovely wife, who continues to show support by asking me, "So when are you going to make some money from this blogging thing?"

And finally I'd like to thank Al Gore. If not for him taking the initiative to create the Internet, I would not be here before you today.

December 04, 2005 11:55 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Way to go Bill.

I knew I had no chance against a farting bantha.

December 05, 2005 1:50 AM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

No one stands a chance against a farting bantha.

December 06, 2005 3:56 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

December 06, 2005 7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home