Friday, December 23, 2005

The real me.

Hey its me, you know me as Sabe. :)

Name: Mandy
Age: 15
Location: Texas! Ye-ha.

Why?
Breanna (Windu) told me about the blogs so I wanted to do it too. It took me a while to find a girls blog to do, but I did it! Plus, what else was there to do?

I try to post as much as I can, but my computer is not very nice. I have trouble finding stuff to post about because I don't have a lot of time to read everyones posts.

Alright, talk to you all later.

xoxo,
Sabe aka Mandy

8 Comments:

Blogger jedisiri said...

computer is always not nice.

December 24, 2005 5:09 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

December 24, 2005 3:44 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

December 24, 2005 3:48 PM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

Howdy.

December 24, 2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger Jedi Katt said...

Welcome Sabe and perhaps you can try making friends with your computer.
Master Tahci, computer is always nice to me and I dunno the reason(s)but how's your computer now?

December 25, 2005 5:58 AM  
Blogger Sabé said...

I'm not new so don't say welcome. I just never did this when I started which was in June.

December 29, 2005 1:13 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Hola

December 29, 2005 9:59 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Hello

December 29, 2005 9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home