Friday, January 27, 2006

A Army of (Cl)one

I would like to thank Master Yoda for inviting me join this blog. It only took a little begging on my part. I would also like to thank Lt. Cmdr. Onieda for her gentle help in getting me started.

Now the Bio stuff.

Who/How Old/Where/What
Victor
Age: 39
Lodi, California
I work in politics at the state level.

What made you start a blog like this?
Late last summer (2005) I came across the “Call me do not! I will call you” Master Yoda post. I laughed so hard it hurt. In the fall I was picked up for a political campaign and Master Yoda helped keep me sane. Reading all the other posters made me want to try my hand at this and hope I could be as entertaining. I will apologize now for my numerous grammar mistakes that I have/will make when working on the AOC (thank Lt. Comdr Onieda for that nickname) Blog.

Why did you choose your particular character?
A lot of the main characters were taken and I had some trepidation about being able to carry off a main character. So I came up with the idea of a clone trooper who feels alone in the crowd.

If you post often, where do you get ideas?
I don’t post often enough yet. But I try to come up with funny or strange stories. I am trying to come up with several story lines based on comments I have made on other blogs. After that it will be POA. I have taken to my college habit of having a small note pad with me at all time to write down ideas as I get them.

Where do you find pictures for use on your blog?
I find most of the pictures from Google searches. I am going to play with Photoshop and see if I find any hidden creativity.

14 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Welcome, and I just used AOC b/c I'm lazy. Do you have a name preference, like TK266?

And I hope it really was taken as gentle help, nothing more, I don't want to be a pest :)

And CA politics, I bet that's a chaotic job environment

January 27, 2006 1:48 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome!

January 27, 2006 2:38 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Hello and Welcome.

January 27, 2006 3:01 AM  
Blogger NandeHi said...

Welcome, and come to the Jedi Temple somtime.

January 27, 2006 10:21 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome aboard.

January 27, 2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Cool. I will fill out the same information and submit it.

January 27, 2006 12:53 PM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Some day...

January 27, 2006 12:55 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Lt. cmdr:
1: AOC is great. Wedge and oterhs have begun using it. For the comment section lets keep AOC. If I am discussed in a Post then use whatever name or discription the poster feels like.

2: CA politics is chaotic, but it is a great deal of fun/stress during the campaign season.

and again thanks you all for the welcome.

January 27, 2006 2:26 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Also can some one point me in the direction of how to change the "comment' line at the bottom of my post. I reviewed the help section, but am not sure even what you call that.

January 27, 2006 2:53 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Welcome , however many of you are there!!

January 27, 2006 7:44 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome!

Also can some one point me in the direction of how to change the "comment" line at the bottom of my post.

I'll put up a post showing how to do that.

January 27, 2006 9:17 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

"I work in politics at the state level."

Do you know Arnold? ;-)

Welcome!

January 27, 2006 10:31 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Padme: I don't know him, but have done the "Grip and Grin" once or twice.

January 28, 2006 5:15 PM  
Blogger flu said...

Uh... doin' the "grip n' grin" with the Governator?

That just doesn't sound right.

and... HOWDY!

January 30, 2006 11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home