Friday, January 13, 2006

I think I actually maybe , might have, figured it out ?

If you get a chance stop by My Puzzle blog. Let me know what you think.

The Idea is if every 2 weeks ? Each of you give me , by email, a " word " that would be unique to your post that week, and a clue that helps focus that to yor blog . I can then upload that with clues to create a crossword that requires people to read our blogs to solve !! The only down side is that I may not be able to use all words everyweek.

Might create new interest.

Sound interesting ? Let me know

2 Comments:

Blogger deth star said...

I am tracking beaming you guys! Hey! Can I join this blog?

January 14, 2006 12:52 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

This is a good idea to drive traffic to everyone's blogs.

Thanks for doing this, JabaJim!

January 14, 2006 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home