Saturday, January 07, 2006

Last time

I am starting to drift away from being Shaak Ti. I don't have much freedom to do what I want when I am Shaak Ti. I do when I am Cardbored Knight because i can video tape. I can't really stick with both Cardboredknight and Shaak Ti. So, I guess I am saying goodbye, but you guys can still talk to me and stuff on my Cardbored knight site. I would really appreciate it if you guys leave me messages on that blog instead. You guys are awesome, and I am glad you are dedicated. And I am pretty sure some people knew this would happen soon. So, good-bye, in a sense...

-Ti

6 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

It was fun, Ari. Thanks for setting up this blog.

I hope everything goes well with Cardboard Knight and your movies.

January 07, 2006 11:45 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Bye. I will definitly check in on you and your videos :)

January 08, 2006 12:32 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Al-veder-shane . see ya on the cardboard side.

January 08, 2006 9:40 AM  
Blogger Revan said...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

January 08, 2006 12:51 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

You really didn't seem too into doing Shak Ti. I'm glad you're doing what you want to do. You'll always have a spot at this lunch table, mostly because you built most of it...

January 09, 2006 9:05 PM  
Blogger jedi wookiee said...

hi guys, nice blog! keep it up!

January 10, 2006 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home