Wednesday, January 11, 2006

You fargen Bastages

Okay, the votes are in, and guess what? You guys voted me off! So, you guys are welcome for the site (which I can delete at any time and make you guys go through hell, but I am mature and will refrain from doing that) and you can go eat your star wars poop. Cardboard will prevail! And those of you who voted yes, I salute you!

and a quote from Jon The Intergalactic Gladiator:
"You really didn't seem too into doing Shak Ti. I'm glad you're doing what you want to do. You'll always have a spot at this lunch table, mostly because you built most of it..."

I guess all the cool kids dont like me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

I can't believe you were voted off.

Andy Kaufman was voted off Saturday Night Live, the audience just didn't get his humor.

January 11, 2006 10:23 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I'm sorry to hear that.

January 11, 2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

I,m sorry as well. You shouldn't have been voted off

January 11, 2006 11:03 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

I voted yes, but I'm not really one of the cool kids, I sat at the theater tech table, very not cool. Though we were next to the table with the kids who liked to huck things up on the ceiling of the cafeteria. That was entertaining.

Keep up the videos :)

January 12, 2006 1:30 AM  
Blogger Obi-Wan Kenobi said...

A vote? I've missed something here.

January 12, 2006 1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home