Thursday, February 16, 2006

Oh, where do I start!

I'm SORRY!

My life has taken over my posting time these past few months but I'm back. (For now, but how long it will last. Sadly, I don't even know that answer!) Also I been crying alot about my life (and the changes that I am seeing) and nothing getting any better so I'm hopping all is well for everyone!?

Sadly, I had to start a new blog it's address is http://dormesdiary.blogspot.com/ . The reason for this is I can't find my other blog on my dashboard.

6 Comments:

Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome back!

February 16, 2006 10:13 PM  
Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

"The reason for this is I can't find my other blog on my dashboard."

Clearly, it has been hijacked by Osama bin Laden for use as an Al Qaeda base.

February 16, 2006 10:58 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Glad to see you back!

February 17, 2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

I'm glad your back.... missed you.

And your real life should come before any blog.

I hope things get better for you SOON.

And if you ever need anyone to talk to, I'm always here.... well most of the time.

February 17, 2006 3:28 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Glad your back. Hope everything starts getting Better soon .

February 17, 2006 9:54 AM  
Blogger NandeHi said...

Glad you are back, stop by the Jedi Temple so we can chat..hope you are well.. :)

February 17, 2006 4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home