Sunday, March 19, 2006

Funtest Post Idea ( with your help of course )

I have an Idea that I think would be fun for all and would require a very little work for each of us. ( with exception of myself )

I want to post over a period of a couple of post " Our " Starwars Senior Yearbook Pictures.

What I have in mind is that all who agree to be involved will be given a name of a character that they will need to make a senior picture for.

They will also be given a " different " name of character to do the " most likley to" comment that will be posted under picture.

The only rules are that ( a ) the pictures and comments have to be PG rated & ( b ) you cannot devulge to anyone else who you are assigned to do !!

That way we can all have fun and it will be nice suprise to us all.

If you are interested in doing this please contact me via email jabafatboy@hotmail.com , or leave ok in comment section , and I will start compiling the list.

I would like to start the " Funtest" on April 1st and Start posting Pictures as of april 15th.

I hope that we can all get a kick out of this. : Some have mentioned that they are not good with pictures, thats ok, go online and find something that can be used and post that, remember this is for fun, the goofier the better.

PS: while this is a Starwars Senior yearbook, we do not have to be rigid about who wants to join this game, would like to keep it within that basic paramater as much as possible though , Timeline is not a factor.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jar Jar Binks said...

It sounds like a good idea. I personally, will have to pass, though, because I'm useless with pictures.

March 19, 2006 2:29 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

You dont have to make a picture yourself. If you are unable to do so, go on line and find somthing that you can upload that might pass for the picture !!

This is about having fun .

See my post 12/11/05 of Gen Grievous

March 19, 2006 4:02 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I am in. you can e-mail me from my profile :)

March 19, 2006 8:49 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

D'oh! I posted that pic of Windu tonight before I checked this blog! (I didn't think you were going to do anything with it.) Sorry about that. I hope that doesn't interfere with anything. You can still use it if you want, can't you?

March 20, 2006 12:45 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

I'm in.

March 20, 2006 12:03 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

You know you can count me in.

March 20, 2006 6:38 PM  
Blogger Polyman2 said...

Cool.

March 23, 2006 7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home