Monday, April 24, 2006

Blogging a new movie!

Anyone looking to create another blog for another movie? Im thinking of starting one on "The Outsiders" if you would like to join please email me at orlando_bloom_luv_er@yahoo.com and tell me who you would like to do a blog on. The only people taken are SODAPOP CURTIS which is me, PONYBOY CURTIS, and JOHNNY CADE. Here is everyone you can be...........

(the ones with stars are the main ones who need blogs)

-Darry Curtis***
-Two-bit Matthews***
-Dallas Winston***
-Steve Randall***
-Cherry Valance
-Marcia
-Bob Sheldon
-Randy Anderson


Legolas also suggested Pirates Of The Caribbean, the blogs for Jack Sparrow, William Turner, and Elizabeth Swann are already, if your up to the challenge please contact me ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Oh... I mean Arrgh! A pirate blog, me hearties! How much fun could that be, ya land-lubber!

April 25, 2006 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home