Monday, April 10, 2006

Coming Soon: Last Gladiator Standing!

I wanted to do this for a while, but I also wanted to wait for the end of Big Brother: Naboo (Good job, Jar Jar; congrats Fluke). I want to do a Last Gladiator Standing "Reality Show" in the same vein as BBN and Survivor Tatooine, but I want to include more than just the Star Wars characters, I want everyone who wants to participate to get the chance.

Therefore, I have but two questions for you:

1. You want to come out and play?

2. Should I wait until summer when people (allegedly) have the time?

3. Any other thoughts? Opinions? Suggestions? Catchphrases? Favorite quotes? Shoeboxes full of dog poop?

I guess that's 8 questions.

8 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Explain some of the paramiters that you have in mind !

Maybe do a sample post on your site ?

How many shoe Boxes

Does it have to be DOG

April 11, 2006 8:36 AM  
Blogger flu said...

I'd love to play, but alas... cannot for some time.

April 11, 2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Okay, I'm game.
About how long will the gig run?
Are we fighting to 'the pain'? Meaning that the loser is left in anguish, wallowing in freakish misery, forever.
I'm liking the idea that we get to play with everyone on the board.
*taps beard, thoughtfully* I'd like to see those X-Men in action. Maybe recruit a few to become Jedi... If I sign up two more, I'll get that Popcorn popper that looks like Mickey's pants, man.

April 11, 2006 10:41 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Qui: I don't want to eat popcorn our of a mouse's pants. Gross!

Jon: I would be game for the game. let me know the rules for entry :)

April 11, 2006 1:50 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Rules for entry would be easy, you just have to want it bad enough.

I was going to do the same thing as Survivor and Big Brother, make crazy challenges then contestants get voted off. I was going to have it set on planet Hacknor and start it up in probably a month.

I just wanted to call dibsies, is all.

April 11, 2006 3:59 PM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

I should be up for some playful carnage in a month or so.

April 11, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

I guess I could Stand ta play the game fer awhile !

The only Thing I Have ta say is that Nobody be allowed ta cheat better than me !

I have ta be the bestest cheater !

April 11, 2006 5:24 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

I'm in!

April 14, 2006 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home