Thursday, April 27, 2006

Starwars Yearbook Stuff

The hour has arrived upon us to have our faces , names and various other embarrassing stuff put to print in the :

Star Wars Senior YearBook

Obviously this can only be accomplished with the help of all of you.

Therefore Please begin Emailing ( if you have not already done so ) The assignments back to me .
I have been able to post A few Items so far, but most of the pictures and comments have not been returned at this point.

PLEASE Followup on this if you have not done so,

If you are having difficulty on the picture , email me and maybe we can give some assistance.

I would like to thank all of you for your help in this little project.

I hope all will enjoy the results.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Oh man, I totally forgot about that! I will get to it very soon, big man.

April 27, 2006 5:06 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

Big Loves

April 29, 2006 3:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home