Friday, May 12, 2006

The alien of the aliens.

Yeah, it is I, the knight... Anywho, I got some new movies. They are pretty funny and stuff. I am giving up Shaak Ti to Happy Mask Sales Woman. Cardboard is too much fun! I hope that you guys support me a little bit, I am still a Star Wars geek! So um... Yeah. I want to thank the following people (with their character names):

Master Yoda: For his wisdom, even though Bill isn't really Yoda, he is really wise,

Aayla Secura: Bless her retired soul, she was pretty fun,

General Grievious: His blog re-inspired me,

Happy Mask Sales Woman: For taking the burden of Shaak Ti,

Mace Windu: for pretending to be Shaak Ti's boyfriend,

Anakin Skywalker: He was funny as CRAP!!!,

And finally...

Leia: She was actually my first real friend when I was the master of Splap, she is the one who attracted Aayla to her site, I went to Aayla's, and I saw a big community. So then I started this blog, invited everyone, and here you sit reading this.

So, finally: FAREWELL!!! I know I have said this in the past, most of you could tell that I was drifting away. But nobody rarely comments on Shaak. So, get ready to be entertained by the new, and impr- wait, I can't say it is an improvement, she's going to have to proove herself... HA! So, I love you all, ya geeks.

-Ari/Shaak Ti/Cardboard Knight/Master of Splap

3 Comments:

Blogger Master Yoda said...

I hope you have a lot of fun with your future endeavors, Ari. I expect to see your name in lights someday, probably as a big-shot movie director.

May 14, 2006 12:19 AM  
Blogger Cardboard Knight said...

Thanks. That is what everyone tells me. I also make a lot of music too. A LOT!!!

May 14, 2006 12:37 AM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Have fun and good luck Ari

May 16, 2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home