Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Episode III Retold

Hey, I've decided to re-write Star Wars Episode III on Bill Johnson's Blog. It will be broken up in serial form, on no particular schedule, just whenever I feel like churning out another part. And it won't be every post on that blog. I'll still be writing my regular goober material.

I'm not re-writing the movie because I think I can do a better job than George Lucas. I'm doing it because I think a blind baby monkey could do a better job than George Lucas. Seriously, what I write probably won't turn out any better, but I just wanted to write the kind of story I thought the movie should've been. I want to make Anakin's turn to the Dark Side make sense. I want Padme to be the strong woman she was in Episodes I and II. I want it to be clear why everyone should be afraid of Grievous. Let's see how it turns out. I hope you enjoy it.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

OK If You Reeeaally Have to !!

( a blind baby monkey ? sheesh yer tough )

May 09, 2006 9:49 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Good luck, and Godspeed, Oh captain my captain.

May 09, 2006 10:36 PM  
Blogger Qui-Gon Jinn said...

Episode Three could use an overhaul. A Billy Ninja overhaul.
Anakin was a crybaby. JarJar got one line and all of one breath's worth of screen time. The final battle was more about 'oo, pretty molten rock' and less about Master versus Padawan.
And there was a dramatic lack of Qui-Gon.
But that's my two republic Dactaris.
I think you'll do a great job, Bill.
Just remember, don't sell it on Amazon.

May 09, 2006 10:57 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

I think a certian clone who was up for a Cloney award in th ebest supporting, supporting, supporting role should be the one who knock Padme up. But that just me think out loud. (if not Padme, how about Aayla?)

May 09, 2006 11:44 PM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Go Bill! I agree with your assessment and look forward to reading! I am planning something similar through Padme's blog, but who knows when I'll ever get to it.

May 10, 2006 9:38 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Quite a project. I will be stopping by to read it.

May 11, 2006 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home