Saturday, May 27, 2006

Erifia Apoc. Jedi Knight. Republic Spy. Orphan.

Erifia Apoc. Jedi Knight. Republic Spy. Orphan.

That's my whole story. Or at least the story I've told so far. Some things I like to keep secret. Keeps those who would do me harm away.

The universe is going to explode during my lifetime, I'm sure of it. That person you don't fully trust. Don't start. Trust will earn you pain.

Okay... Okay... So I trust people. You caught me. I trust my ship, my Tauntaun, (Whose name is Tatooine) and Several others I've met on my travels (Barriss Offee, Lt. Commander Oneida, Captain Typho, Tak.)

Oh, and a very, very, very important factoid. I am not Aayla Secura. Don't ever call me Aayla Secura. Don't talk about her around me. I hate her. She hates me. But I hate her more!

But maybe, if you're a sweetheart like Captain Typho, you could get to know the REAL me.
_____________________________________

Who/How Old/Where/What?
Rob
19
California, Pennsylvania
Professional Student (Secondary Education - English)

What made you start a blog like this?
I ran into Master Yoda's Blog. (Like everyone.) And went around looking at the other blogs, and I said, I want to do that.

Why did you choose your particular character?
If we are being honest here, Which I am. I was strongly dissapointed when I saw there was an Aayla Secura (The old one, not the new one). So instead of treading on her character (Aayla Secura, my favorite character in the Star Wars Universe)

However, I had a backup plan, Star Wars RPG. I had made a very dynamic character, a twi'lek jedi named Erifia Apoc (Erifia, it Fire backwards, with an "ia" after to make it Feminine.) And Also Apoc, (My brother's mispelling of the word Epoch, for a save file on Star Wars Battlefront 2)

We never even began the campaigne, and I certainly wasn't going to let her die. So I revived her in Blog Form. (The hard thing was finding a picture for my Indigo three lekku Twi'lek, which there is only one of.)

If you post often, where do you get ideas?
That's easy. Life. One of my first posts, the one with the sith lords all having a slumber party, was inspired by a group of girls above me in my dorm making lots of racket having some sort of a party.

The posts when I was at the temple (most recent) were events that sort of happened during the first week of my summer vacation.

Mostly, however, I go to Wikipedia, and I look at the list of star wars planets, pick a letter, find a planet, and go there.

Where do I find pictures for use on your blog?
Well, I found the picture of Erifia, un-edited, on Google. I added in the third lekku, cropped it, and that's my picture.

For any other pictures, I use google, (again) and I edit with Photomax Pro. Fun fun.
___________________________________

So if you'll excuse me, now that you know the man behind the twi'lek mask, I have to go and wipe all of your memories,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc.

11 Comments:

Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Welcome.

And there is nothing wrong with being a professional student :)

May 27, 2006 7:48 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Hello, and Welcome.

May 27, 2006 8:56 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome! I'm glad to see the invite worked. I've sent Barriss four invites and it hasn't worked yet for her. ;)

May 28, 2006 9:21 AM  
Blogger Cardboard Knight said...

I like aayla too!

May 29, 2006 11:51 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome.

May 30, 2006 2:56 PM  
Blogger flu said...

howdy

May 30, 2006 3:37 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Welcom to the Jedi Spy. Gald you could join the maddness. :)

So NorCal or SoCal? (for those of you not from CA, yes it does make a diffrence. LOL)

May 30, 2006 5:38 PM  
Blogger marissa said...

why you hate Aalya you mean or something?

May 31, 2006 5:28 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Everyone is the same or something i am not mad you.

May 31, 2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

I posted The Answers on my blog.

May 31, 2006 9:46 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Can i be your firend You nice :) my Darling :)

June 02, 2006 5:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home