Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Your attention! Your attention, please!

Announcing: Last Gladiator Standing.

I am going on a short vacation this weekend and next week I will start up Last Gladiator Standing. See, I already made a logo!


I would like to invite anyone who is interested in participating to join -- X-Men, Star Wars characters, Lord of the Rings. Everyone. To enter, please email me at joninterglad@hotmail.com. I haven't figured out how many participants to allow, but I suppose that I can burn that bridge when I get to it.

I recommend that everyone sign up with Jango and his Heroes Forum for plotting and and discussion purposes. Like I said, everyone is invited who wants to come in. Any questions can be directed to my email or the comments.

9 Comments:

Blogger flu said...

*draws in deep breath*

*sighs heavily*

*bottom lip quivers*

May 02, 2006 7:16 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

*pats Fluke on the back*

It's ok, maybe you can do it if there is a season 2

May 02, 2006 8:25 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I know how you feel, Fluke.

I'll just observe this one. ;)

May 03, 2006 11:24 AM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

Thanks. Yes, for plotting and dicussion about the Gladiator's Last Stand is at via The Heroes United Forum.

May 03, 2006 6:32 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Thanks for the hook up, Jango.

May 03, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Jon, I added your logo to this blog in the righthand column.

May 04, 2006 1:44 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Thanks, Typho.

May 04, 2006 6:52 AM  
Blogger Jango Fett said...

No problem Jon, I will also add the button to my blog as well.

May 04, 2006 7:23 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Due to real life commitments I have taken on , I will have to set on the sidelines with Flooke and just cheer ya on

Sniff sniff

May 08, 2006 4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home