Thursday, June 29, 2006

At Last We Shall Be Revealed to the Jedi....

I am Darth Nepharia. I appreciate being welcomed into your universe.

I am simply Nepharia from the outer reaches of the galaxy. That is how I maintain my anonymity from those who would expose my master and me. I am not certain of my age, but I am most certainly seasoned. By day I am a mild-mannered web host/web designer/web programmer. By night I do my master's bidding.

Why did You Start a Star Wars Blog?

It seemed like the thing to do. I’ve been writing about the Star Wars universe since Episode I. I’ve been living in it for much longer. (http://nepharia.blogspot.com)

My Character

The Sith are far more complicated than they would have you believe. The Jedi try to convince everyone that we are simply evil, when that couldn’t be farther from the truth. We simply believe in an ordered existence – something the Jedi also hold in high regard. The biggest different is that they feel they must deny themselves much of the pleasures of life to be at one with the Living Force, where as the Sith embrace pleasure as a natural part of life.

Where Do You Get Ideas for Your Blog?

There are many stories in the universe. Most of them remain untold - mine is one of them. I chose to tell others’ tales.

Again, I thank you for your invite.

* * * * * * *

6 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome!

June 30, 2006 12:34 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

Greetings and welcome to unplugged :)

June 30, 2006 2:39 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome.

June 30, 2006 6:12 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Welcome aboard. Watch your 6 around some of the Jedi tho. :)

June 30, 2006 5:35 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Nepharia, I notice that you add Technorati tags to your posts. Has that worked for you? Are people finding your blog through Technorati searches?

June 30, 2006 5:56 PM  
Blogger Darth Nepharia said...

Somewhat. It's not hard to do so I add them so that those people who use technorati to find good blogs can find mine also. I believe I found this blog via technorati (through a general search, not a tag search).

Nepharia

June 30, 2006 6:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home