Thursday, June 01, 2006

DarkJediKriss Edit

My name is DarkJediKriss, but just call me Kriss. I'm a Jedi Knight of the Republic and resident photographer. The Skywalker Stalker. Thanks to Captian Typho for the invite! My heart swells with pride.
Here is the link to my blog, Delusions of Grandeur. A fitting name for what goes on in my life. :-)

Who/How Old/Where/What?

My real name is Kriss.
I'm 29
Georgia, USA
I work at home, so I have too much free time.

What made you start a blog like this?

I found Master Yoda's blog by chance, loved the idea, so I started one of my own.

My Character:

DarkJediKriss is extension of my personally. I love to make people laugh and enjoy messing around with Photoshop. Not to mention Anakin Skywalker is my favorite SW character.

I post offen, every other day. I get my ideas from friends, mostly off the top of my head. I have a wicked sense of humor.

11 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome! Tell us a little about yourself. You can use Erifia's post as an example. :)

June 01, 2006 1:35 PM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

I edited that post a bit. ;-)

June 01, 2006 2:14 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Welcome Oh Dark One.

June 01, 2006 3:05 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome!!

June 01, 2006 4:17 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Welcome aboard Kriss! enjoy the maddness !

June 01, 2006 4:32 PM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Thank ya, boys! I feel at home all ready!

June 01, 2006 5:16 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome.

Where did you get your picture from? (If you don't mind saying)

June 01, 2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

I made it. Its a 3D render. Well the head is, I placed it on the body of Jedi and hand drew the hair. It looks better larger.It got compressed when I made it smaller.

June 01, 2006 10:47 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Hello and welcome:)

June 02, 2006 4:32 AM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Thank you, Noel.

June 03, 2006 12:35 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Stars, woman, you are everywhere! :-P

June 03, 2006 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home