Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Greetings!

My name is Epsilon 775. I am just another clone trooper in the vast GAR (that's the Grand Army of the Republic). A million thanks to that Nubian security captain we all know, Typho, for the invite.

Who/How old/Where/What/All that stuff

My name is Sam. Please refrain from making any lousy "Sam" jokes at this time.
I am 31
I live in Colorado
Officially, I am in the tech sector of this world, but I study Marine Biology as a "hobby"

Why did I start a Star Wars blog?

I knew a guy who had started a stormtrooper blog over a year ago. His blog is gone now, but that's where I got the idea to blog. Then I realized that I just thought clone troopers were cool, so I made a blog about one. I found this blog when Lt. Cmdr Oneida posted a comment on my blog, and I am extremely proud to be able to now call myself a fellow geek. Oh, and by the way, Tak, our helmets are cooler than yours.

My Character
Epsilon views himself as just another drop of water in an endless sea, which is actually remarkably correct. As a clone trooper, he is denied the luxuries of a normal life, and he will die after about 25 years, assuming he dosen't get killed in battle. He hates when people take false credit for things. For example, he was furious when he saw that the 501st was recieving praise and goods for winning a battle that his division fought. He likes to make his fellow troopers laugh, though, but ususally in a manner where it will help the task at hand.

Where do you get ideas for your blog?

Who knows? Usually I get blog ideas in that "twilight zone" just before you fall asleep, but after you're really aware of anything. Then an idea pops into my mind, usually accompanied by an image of a running clone, and I have to wake up to write it down. That's why I almost never write it down ;).

Anyway, that's me and my character, and thanks again to Captain Typho for the invitation.

12 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

The fact I have the newer helmet just means you died shortly hafter EP III ;P

Welcome aboard

June 14, 2006 12:39 PM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Welcome!

June 14, 2006 1:12 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

S'up, welcome.

June 14, 2006 1:13 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome! I'm sorry it took so long to add you to this blog. I didn't realize you weren't a member.

June 14, 2006 10:05 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome!!

June 15, 2006 3:59 AM  
Blogger flu said...

howdy

June 15, 2006 12:17 PM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Oh man, more clones! You guys pop up like... like... like clones!

Well, welcome any way, but watch yourself! My blaster is always charged and I'm not afraid to use it.

June 16, 2006 11:32 AM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Hello and Welcome.

You know I too get ideas the same way. Noel herself came from a dream I had:-)

June 17, 2006 5:50 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Sometimes you can't swing a dead cat without hitting a clone.

June 19, 2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

LOL at Jon. Belated welcome. And lets be honest here, the Clone War era armor is way cooler than Storm Trooper kit. But anything Mando looking is pretty darn spif

June 19, 2006 7:03 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Welcome.

June 20, 2006 8:48 AM  
Blogger Leia Skywalker Solo said...

Hoooowdy ho!

July 01, 2006 8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home