Thursday, June 01, 2006

Jaina Solo: Umm... Hi?

Cheers to Capt. Typho to the invite. I had a bit of time off from revising so I decided to make this the first team blog that I posted on. Feel loved!

Ok, I will do this whole Who/How Old/Where/What thing but I'm not telling you my real idenity. I'm like that, please don't take offence. I will however grace you with my real age. I'm 15, no wait, I'm 16! My birthday was yesterday! I decided to make Jaina 19 because it opened up more plot lines.

What made you start a blog like this?
Like everyone else it was Master Yoda. His blog was the one that made me take up the identiy of Jaina. The reason I made a blog was really so I could post comments on BB:N! Crazy huh?

My Character:
Well everyone knows that Jaina is a Solo. She's from the Expanded Universe. She's everything I would like to be, strong, brave and a really good Jedi! I do think that there is a little bit of Jaina in me, that's one of the reasons why I liked her so much. She is such a strong person and I love that in anyone. Plus I loved the idea that she was always mucking around fixing things!

As many of you may have noticed I don't have a regular blogging pattern. I tend to blog more often if I have a good story running, like her most recenent adventure. I do try not to let more than 4 days pass before I blog again. Sometimes it is more sometimes it's less. It depends.


So now you know a little bit about why I choose Jaina as my character, and that's about it...
Oh yes! I will tell you this: I don't live in America!

13 Comments:

Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Jania! Welcome, sister!

June 01, 2006 5:17 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Welcome or Velkome or Bueinos or .......

June 01, 2006 5:48 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Welcome.

June 01, 2006 5:52 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

Smiles. Glad you came in at about the same time as me.

June 01, 2006 6:47 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Dont' blog everday: Check
age 16: Check
Don't live in america: Check
Write engish better than many American (including myself): Check
Star Wars Fan: Check

You are Emily Farnsworth of Oum Hadjer in the country of Chad.

June 01, 2006 7:00 PM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

LOL, Tak!

June 01, 2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger DarknessGrows said...

there is a disturbance in the force

June 01, 2006 11:00 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome aboard!

June 01, 2006 11:38 PM  
Blogger Noel of Neptonian said...

Hello and welcome:)

June 02, 2006 4:32 AM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome!

June 02, 2006 5:09 AM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Darn Tak! You figgured it out! Please don't tell anyone!

And thanks for all the welcomes!

June 02, 2006 9:56 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Yes, welcome. As we flit around the galaxy, this is a nice place to come back to.

June 02, 2006 11:09 AM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

Wedge, are you accusing me of being a Flitter? 'Cuz I won't sit for that, no sir.

June 02, 2006 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home