Friday, June 09, 2006

New Member!

My name is Jinx Miakoda, Jinx for short. I'm still a Padawan as my training started REALLY late, I'm working on becoming a Knight though.
Thank you Captain Typho for the invite, it is an honor :)

here's my blog:
http://jedi-jinx-miakoda.blogspot.com/


Who/How Old/Where/What?
My real name is Jess, I'm turning 23 in a month and I live in Holland, so my grammar and spelling might be off at times ;)

What made you start a blog like this?
It was DarkJediKriss who I met over another site, we chatted a bit there and I found out about her blog, it made me laugh everytime I read it, so much I felt the need to start a blog of my own.
So whether you find my blog funny or extremely bad and annoying, she's partly responsible! (all hatemail can be send her way)
Anyway, I've found a few cool blogs here, still lurking around most of the time, trying to see what's it all about.

My Character:
Jinx was made up to write stories actually...well as a writers name to begin with, not so long ago.
She is a loner, who's been traumatized having to watch her tribe get slaughtered, included her mother and best friend dying in front of her. She doesn't have many friends, for except one younger boy, Obi-Wan, Anakin and Kriss.
I've made her lighten up a little for the blog, just so her entries wouldn't be too depressing ;)
Jinx is proud, suspicious and stubborn, determined and loyal.
She is also still adjusting to the Jedi lifestyle and the obsession Jedi have with cookies.

I try to post often, but Darth Real Life swallows time and my constant problems with my PC and/or laptop can prevent access.
I don't know how I get my idea's, some just pop up, some link in on other people's blogs.
Jinx

12 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome! I never would've guessed you were from Europe. Your English is better than most of the people here, of course. ;)

June 09, 2006 8:16 PM  
Blogger Jinx Miakoda said...

aw thanx, I am always trying to improve my english so it's good to hear!

June 09, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Ah, thanks I think! LOL! Welcome!

June 09, 2006 11:01 PM  
Blogger Jinx Miakoda said...

lol thanx Kriss...:P

June 10, 2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Welcome ! But I warn You.

We Have Ways Of Making You Post !

Whaahahahahahahahaha

June 10, 2006 7:32 PM  
Blogger Jinx Miakoda said...

that is good to know...or should I be scared? ;)
thanx!

June 10, 2006 8:00 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Welcome, Jinx. Good to see ya.

June 11, 2006 12:04 AM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome!!

June 11, 2006 6:35 AM  
Blogger Jaina Solo said...

Hey Jinx. Lovely to see you. I will visit you from time to time.


And Jaba, it's a pity you don't have ways to make yourself post.

June 11, 2006 10:42 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Welcome, Miss Jinx.

And Typho, youse don't got no class sayin' stuff like dat! My gramma is as fine as my spellin'!

June 12, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Jinx Miakoda said...

LOl thanx everyone, it's great to be here, feelin' tha love!

June 12, 2006 4:56 PM  
Blogger flu said...

howdy

June 12, 2006 5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home