Sunday, June 04, 2006

S'up?

Thanks Captain Typho for the invite!

Time for the Q&A!

What made you start a blog like this?

MasterYoda's Blog, the Grand Master of funny!

My Character:

You know me, I'm Anakin Skywalker. Jedi Knight, Chosen One, all around cool guy.

Who/How Old/Where/What?

I can't tell you who, it would ruin it. *grins*

If you post often, where do you get ideas?

Well, I started it to mess with DarkJediKriss and Jinx http://jedi-jinx-miakoda.blogspot.com/ Can't link that, I have no idea how. [HA! Something Anakin can't do.] It's a new blog but I post offen. My ideas will get nuttier, I'm sure.

Skywalker Out!

11 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

Sound good idea Anakin :)

Marissa

June 04, 2006 2:51 AM  
Blogger marissa said...

Master of jedi i think.

June 04, 2006 4:42 AM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Hello

June 04, 2006 9:01 AM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome!

June 04, 2006 5:05 PM  
Blogger Arya Dela said...

Hey big guy



Peace out!

June 04, 2006 5:37 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome! There are two of you? Hmm. Now I'm nervous.

June 04, 2006 8:48 PM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Two you of you? Good lord, as if one of you wasn't enough! LOL Welcome!

June 05, 2006 12:09 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Thanks, everyone!

June 05, 2006 12:10 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Man, there are just too many Skywalkers floating around this galaxy!

Oh yeah, welcome to party, pal.

June 05, 2006 11:14 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Are you going to call me (and all the other clones) Earl also. Cuz we have a name you know. We are not just faceless drones. We have a face, it's just the same one. :)

June 05, 2006 7:01 PM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Tak, just you bro. Your Earl. Then there is Mo, Dugie, Cletus...

June 05, 2006 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home