Friday, June 30, 2006

Template Changes

At the request of some of the members of this forum I've added a Blog Rolling list so that we can tell when a blog has been updated. You'll see *NEW!* next to the name of someone who has recently posted.

I have not added the blogs of everyone who is listed under this blog's profile, since many blogs have not been updated in months (in some cases over a year) and the bloggers are (apparently) long gone. I made exceptions for people who are still posting comments even though their blogs are on hiatus.

If you're still around and I did not add you to the blog roll, let me know and I'll add your blog back to the list.

8 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Thanks for all your work on this Michelle! Very cool.

June 30, 2006 11:33 AM  
Blogger JawaJuice said...

Nice. Makes it easier for those of us who only pop in once in a while to catch the new stuff. How long does it say ‘new’ btw?

June 30, 2006 4:51 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Thanks! It'll say "New" for 24 hours.

June 30, 2006 5:30 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

I still need to be added.
I can't post on this blog, even.
Who do I talk to about that?

July 01, 2006 4:13 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I guess you're the new Shaak Ti. You need to give me an email address so I can send you an invite.

July 01, 2006 4:46 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Nice job. I like how it's sorted alphabetically - that makes it much easier to find specific blogs.

July 02, 2006 6:01 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Thanks. I tried it the other way (most recently updated on top) but it was too confusing.

July 02, 2006 6:22 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Well done !

I Like it.

July 04, 2006 10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home