Monday, July 31, 2006

Ewoks Rule

About Me.

If it would be alright with everyone, I would rather not share most of my personal stuff. I don't want to seem rude or anything, it's just I don't feel right sharing this info (at this time).

I will tell you that I am female, mid twenties, and live in the U.S. I'm sure with time I will share more, just not right away. :-)


Why did you choose your particular character?

I was thinking about starting one for awhile now, but wasn't sure what character to do. And I didn't really want a major character.

I guess it was the fact that there are no Ewoks in the group. Plus an Ewok seems pretty easy to write about. I have to admit tho, I don't know that much about Ewoks. I read some stuff on- line about them before I started the blog. I'll try and capture Ewok life as best as I can, but there is no guarantees.

And I like the name Emma, Plus it sounds like a good Ewok name. :-)


What made you start a blog?

I started because I seen how much fun everyone was having with their blogs, and all the interaction between people. I kind of wanted to join in on that fun. Plus I have always liked writing stories and stuff.

I know that I haven't posted that often as I wanted to, but I have been pretty busy with my jobs and other work I do. But I'll be switching to just one job within a few weeks. Then I will have more time to write and comment in my blog and the forums.


Where do you get ideas for your blog?

Well since I just started I have a lot of ideas already planed out. I may try something with clones, since they fear Ewoks for some strange reason.

I am also hoping to get Emma off the planet at some point. Not sure how to yet, but I'm sure something will pop up. Then she can write about adventures on other planets.

6 Comments:

Blogger Darth Nepharia said...

Welcome from the dark side, Emma!

July 31, 2006 7:25 AM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Welcome Emma!

July 31, 2006 10:06 AM  
Blogger Wedge Antillies said...

Yes, welcome, young one. I hope you have many happy and fulfilling days blogging.

July 31, 2006 10:37 AM  
Blogger flu said...

Howdy!

Don't flip out like old Ben's Ewok did, ok?

July 31, 2006 4:20 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

Welcome emma !

Ewoks Rule "what"

:-)

July 31, 2006 5:51 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome!

August 01, 2006 12:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home