Saturday, July 22, 2006

Greetings

Thank you, Captain Typho for the invite.

A link to my blog: Lord Vader

Who: I can't tell. Some of you know me, can you guess who?

What made you start a blog like this?

I have another blog, one you know. Originaly, I have to blame Master Yoda.

My Character:

My character is a "what if". What if Anakin defeated Obi-Wan on Mustafar and never ended up in the suit. I'm still working on the direction I want to go with this. My posts will be slow at first till I figure things out. I thought about going a bit funny with it, but we'll have to see. Suggestions are allways welcome.

5 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome!

July 23, 2006 10:54 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

As if there wasn't enough of me around. *snerk* I kid! Welcome aboard!

July 23, 2006 1:51 PM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Can we guess? Hum, I must think on this.
*waves* Welcome!

July 23, 2006 1:53 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome!!!!!!

July 23, 2006 4:12 PM  
Blogger Lord Vader said...

Thank you for the welcomes. KNow me you do, DJK, more than you know... Gees, I sound like Palps now.

July 26, 2006 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home