Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hello fellow Star Wars geeks.

Uuuh... I am coming out with a movie that is longer than the rest of the movies I make on the internet. It is called: "CARDBOARD KNIGHT: THE MOVIE THAT IS LONGER THAN THE REST OF THE MOVIES HE MAKES ON THE INTERNET"

So um. For the movie, there will be an insignificant plot. All it will be is random events. SO to my point. I really want you guys to post as many random FUNNY events you can think of. If it makes me laugh, I'll put it in the movie. If it doesn't make me laugh, I'll still put it in the movie. The only way I couldn't put an idea into the movie is if it would be too haard to do. Moneywise. I CANNOT USE SPECIAL EFFECTS. So keep that in mind. I can however, have music in it. SO please post comments with your ideas on this post... please.... Heh...

-Ari

1 Comments:

Blogger J'onn J'onzz, Martian Manhunter said...

So you can't hire Man-Faye? I hear he's become a big-time celeberaty and will be in "Stan Lee's Who Wants to be a Super-hero?" Maybe he'll agree to do it for publicity. And best of all, you'd be world-famous for interacting with the constantly seen in the press MAN-FAYE. And he'd become famous for being in his first movie, and you for hosting it. Actually, I think having Man-Faye in it would ruin the movie for a lot of people.

July 19, 2006 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home