Saturday, July 29, 2006

I love my job.....really.

It never seems to fail, when I have stuff planned for myslef to complete Jaba always has somthing else for me to do... I had no more than got the padawans fed and cleaned up than Jaba came in completly bent out of shape - even for a Hutt, they really dont have a shape ya know...anyway he wanted me to help him put the moter back into this antique speeder.....






By the time I got done helping him with that I was grease from head to high heeled toe. It was so hot. We are in the middle of a heat wave here and who knows when it is going to end. I got back to the Jedi Temple and all washed up, got lunch ready for the padawans, got a crayon out of Harveys ear, fed Bob and was just going to try to get the Jedi robes cleaned when Jaba came in again. I am really starting to hate hearing my name called, because it always means more work for me. Anyway, we had to "make hay" for Bob the Bantha - I had told Yoda I would take care of him and Jaba said that he would "supervise", I mean help... (ever seen a Hutt try to bale hay - not pretty) So in 102 degree heat I got to do this ALL afternoon.


So, 600 bales of straw were put into the barn for Bob to sleep on this winter. Needless to say the poor padawans got cheese sandwichs and tomato soup for supper. It is still hot today and I am hoping that my fathers debt to Jaba will be paid off soon.. I am off to clean the training room, if I can drag my butt that far with out making a furrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jabafatboy said...

When Yer done do forget ta wash Runt, he aint had a bath all month

July 29, 2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger Darth Nepharia said...

...I like cheese sandwiches and tomato soup....

July 29, 2006 12:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home