Sunday, July 02, 2006

new Shaak blog.

Greetings, good to meet you all.
I am known as Happy Mask Saleswoman. I am less than 21 years old. I can read and write Aurebesh and, contrary to tradition, I prefer the prequels to the old Star Wars trilogy.
I came across Shaak Ti's blog a long time ago when it was run by Cardboard Knight and thus discovered Star Wars: Unplugged. I made lots of stupid comments on various blogs, then decided to take over Shaak's blog as it wasn't being updated all too often. So I registered, then neglected to post for a month due to being somewhat busy and extremely lazy, but now post often enough just like any ordinary good blogger at this here blog, 'Shaak II'. Go there and read all my posts if you like.

So... what else to say?

Why did You Start a Star Wars Blog?
I love Star Wars, I love being a huge geek, and I love reading all these blogs. It's quite fun.

My Character:
Shaak Ti, a Togruta Jedi Master and General in the Grand Army of the Republic during the Clone Wars. For lots more info and background go here.
(What? I'm not lazy! Just not very descriptive with characters.)

Where Do You Get Ideas for Your Blog?
Well, people do tell me I can be creative. I am an artist IRL, after all. (albeit not a particularly skilled one)
So, I basically get ideas from everywhere.

Thank you! I look forward to posting here. And thank you, Captain Typho, for the invite.
May the Force be with you all!

8 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome! I never would've guessed that you are Happy Mask Saleswoman!

July 02, 2006 6:42 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

Thank you!
Was that sarcasm? Because I'm sure my writing style is equally pathetic as Shaak. ;D

July 02, 2006 6:44 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

No, not at all! I thought you were someone new.

July 02, 2006 6:48 PM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Welcome! I never knew either!

July 02, 2006 11:53 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Welcome - I think I remember something somewhere on this blog saying that you are Happy Mask Saleswoman.

July 03, 2006 4:35 PM  
Blogger Shaak Ti said...

It may have been this post by Cardboard Knight...

July 03, 2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

Welcome! It's always fun to see familiar commentors take the plunge and do this.

... It's too late to go back ...you've breathed the air ...you're one of us, now.

July 03, 2006 10:24 PM  
Blogger General Grievous said...

Yes that'd be it!

July 04, 2006 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home