Sunday, August 06, 2006

My hands are dirty...

As a wise Jedi has said on several occasions... hello there


A breif greeting to my Star Wars brethren here at Unplugged. I'm trying to find the time to sign in and blog between a hectic schedule of diplomatic missions - yeah, some of you have heard that excuse way too many times.

Once again, the Falcon's hyperdrive is on the fritz and I'm pressing buttons, welding things and trying to budge strange looking space junk to fix it. I'll return after I clean up a little. My hands are dirty.

3 Comments:

Blogger Captain Typho said...

Welcome! I'm glad you finally got my invite.

August 06, 2006 8:59 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

All those mission can get quiter tiring. Maybe Lord Vader and some of the guys can come by and visit. We can take you on a all expense paid vacation to the "Fun Ball"*









* someone needs to come up with a better name. I mean the thing roams the stars and can bring death anywhere, if only we could come up with a name that conveys that .... I stumped.

August 07, 2006 2:57 PM  
Blogger Leia Skywalker Solo said...

Giant Hurt Ball is sort of catchy. Seems the Emperor thought on this subject for quite some time <---click.



I did get the invite Typho... quite some time ago. I just hadn't gotten around to clicking "accept" (okay, okay, I admit it - I didn't see the "accept" button at first, then I took off for the month of July)

August 07, 2006 11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home