Thursday, August 17, 2006

My life is getting crazy.

Tomorrow I am making my 100th post on my blog, and I think that no good, pig stealing, sidekick of mine is trying to cook something up.

Then I have to go on vacation the day after, and I won't be back for a couple days... *sigh*. It'll be okay. I think.

But This isn't about my vacation. This is more about LGS. I did a challenge.

Becca has been working hard, (As a good sidekick should) to make me some posters... Here is one of them.



So... When Jon posts his saying, "Go and vote for who you want to win immunity..." Please vote for me? Just like the poster says.

If you'll excuse me, I have a...food...in the oven,

Wishful hugs, and pleading kisses,
Erifia Apoc

PS. If you liked the first poster, see the other two here.

5 Comments:

Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

What kind of shamelessness is this. You ahve taken something pure and democratic and sullied it by campaigning. Oh the shame (vote for Tak). I can not ever understand (vote for Tak) how some one coul stoop this (vote for Tak) low

August 17, 2006 6:54 PM  
Blogger Erifia Apoc said...

His keyboard is broken... See, by Tak he means Erifia.

August 17, 2006 7:38 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

You have 'food' in the oven? So maybe it's due to where my intern works, but her first thought was 'I wonder if it's a bun' Nice posters, and geez Tak, mooching off her campaigning, how very politician-like of you ;)

August 17, 2006 8:50 PM  
Blogger Professor Xavier said...

Such is that fate of people looking for votes. Don't forget - it's shake hands and kiss babies, not shake babies and kiss hands. Boy did I learn that the hard way.

August 17, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Prof X: I was once told that "money is the mother's milk of politics". I didn't have any money and when I tried to get some mother's milk .... let's just say I was never invited back to teh Mommy and Me play group.

August 18, 2006 1:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home