Friday, September 15, 2006

What I've Been Up To

I know I promised a "surprise" on the Yoda blog, and to rewrite Episode III on Bill Johnson's Blog. I was hoping to get all that done by the time I was to launch my new website, but it didn't happen. Unfortunately (or fortunately in some cases), I became real busy with work just as I finished MasterYodasBlog. I was promoted, which entailed a lot of training. There were other things that happened, but basically I've just let life get in the way. Hopefully, I'll get back to that stuff.

Anyway, it is now time to launch my new website/blog, and I wanted to tell all of you first - TVChicken.com has now been launched! So far, there is only one post from yesterday regarding the first episode of Survivor. But tonight I will start posting a bunch of TV-related news on a daily basis. Sunday night I will start posting regarding the Amazing Race.

Your are all invited to come and comment!

1 Comments:

Blogger Alcuin Bramerton said...

Yoda doesn't blog. Yoda is everywhere all at once, except you don't notice. Think quantum transdimensionality and you think Yoda. But you don't touch Yoda with your thought. Yoda touches you with his.

September 16, 2006 1:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home