Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Jedi Temple Supervisor at your service.....

I have the pleasure of introducing the new Jedi Temple supervisor. (what a pleasure it is)If there is anything that you need he is the man to talk to. (I will be thinking of needs everyday) He is my boss under Jaba and he is so good looking. Sorry, got a little off track there. He has such great hair - oops sorry - man gotta stop this or Jaba will fire him!!!! There is NO way I am gonna let that happen, even if I have to wear a golden metal bikini - DONT GET ANY IDEA"S JABA!!!!

SO without further delay - meet Antonio from the system of Banderas.....



3 Comments:

Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

*wooooooooof* Wolf call. Hello, nurse! LMAO!

October 04, 2006 10:01 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

*plink*

AW CRAP Here we go again.


My plan is working perfectly, the Female Jedi Will be lured into my trap.

October 04, 2006 11:09 PM  
Blogger Lt. Cmdr Oneida said...

So if he's Hello Nurse, who's Dr. Scratchnsniff? ;) But I agree with Kriss

October 05, 2006 2:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home