Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving from the Jedi Temple

Up early getting the pies ready for Thanksgiving dinner today. I had so much help yesterday, ya right. Harvey managed to drop the pie's that I had ready onto the floor where Gar-Gar was more than happy to clean them up for us. I knew I may regret letting DJK have him here, but he makes her happy and the rest of us - well we get some humor out of him. I have invited some of our friends to the Jedi Temple, well maybe not friends but more like employers.... Jaba in other words will be here. I invited a certain clone trooper to, cuz I thought he was cute. He goes by the name TAK, not sure why. I invited Holg and the Huntress in memory of Noel and Jon IG. I cant name everyone right now but I will give a complete report in the morning. That is if I survive this day. Now I must go get the main course "ready" for dinner - he likes to get "dressed" so here goes nothing!!!






Happy Thanksgiving To Everyone Here in the Jedi Temple and to the rest of the Worlds in the Universe!!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

Same to you, dear.

November 23, 2006 11:01 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

Nan, I'm stuffed. Your food is *licks fingers* perfecto!
Have a great day.

November 23, 2006 11:03 AM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Happy Thankgiving everyone!

November 23, 2006 11:05 AM  
Blogger A Army Of (Cl)One said...

Happy T-Day to you Nan!

November 23, 2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger Phobia said...

Happy Thanksgiving! I have a habbit of missing things though don't I? But have a great day none the less.

November 23, 2006 8:20 PM  
Blogger Barriss Offee said...

Happy Giving of the Thanks day Nan!

November 24, 2006 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home