Friday, November 17, 2006

A New Sith...

Since my master took me on years ago, I continued to live the spartan life of a Jedi -- and continued to stay with my Jedi browns and creams. But with the recent turn of events and the death of my own master, I decided to update my wardrobe and all around image.

I headed for the fashion district where I was sure I would be able to find something for everyone -- even me. The search was long and I grew tired of seeing the standard wear for Senators and their spouses -- the places obviously catered to those crowds. Obviously those that weren't Senators, wanted to dress like them. My search ended up taking me to a small, out of the way fashion designer. After seeing some of the items he had made for others, I knew I had found the place.

He knew immediatley that I was a force-sensitive (how he knew, I never asked), but after extensive discussions and drawings, he came up with something suitable that properly displays my assets while no longer screaming 'Jedi'.

The wait was long, but entirely worth it -- I hope you like it as much as I am enjoying my new image.

1 Comments:

Blogger NandeHi said...

The new you looks very tough and unyeilding... :)go get em Nephie!!

November 26, 2006 7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home