Thursday, November 09, 2006

Radio Show

My Author is shamelessly plugging some radio show...

He even took a post of mine on my blog!

But its very important that everyone who has the internet (all of you) stop over to the most recent post. It involves on of our own, and its about time my Author did something about it.

http://erifiaapoc.blogspot.com/2006/11/my-author-is-pushy.html

If you'll excuse me, I have to find a radio,

Hugs and Kisses,
Erifia Apoc

(Also, a shameless plug on my behalf, you can read where I got my If you'll excuse me from, and the XOXOXO thing on my blog beneath that.)

3 Comments:

Blogger marissa said...

I miss you :( so much and how are you :(.

Marissa xoxox

November 09, 2006 4:28 PM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

GREAT BLOG.

November 12, 2006 7:34 AM  
Blogger Master Yoda said...

I am so touched! It was other Star Wars bloggers and fictional bloggers like you that made doing Master Yoda's Blog so much fun. I would not have been able to stick it out for as long as I did without you guys.

And I really, really, wish I had seen this in time to catch your radio show dedication! I have got to check these blogs more often!

November 12, 2006 11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home