Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Top 12 Pick-Up Lines Used by Star Wars Fans

Ripped off from the net.

12: "Hey, Beautiful. What's a nice girl like you doing waiting in line without bathing for 10 days?"
11: "Your place or my Mom's?"

10: "I... uh... ummm... I... uh... (slaps own forehead)Stupid! STOO-pid!"

9: "You're even prettier than my fantasy girlfriend."

8: "I may look like an Ewok, but I'm all Wookie where it counts, baby."

7: "Date, or date not -- there is no 'let's just friends be'."

6: "If you only knew the power of the Dork Side."

5: "How's about a long time of Joe, in a bedroom not far away?"

4: "Nice buns, Princess! On your head, that is."

3: "Honey, you've been looking for love in Alderaan places!"

2: "If I said you had a mint first-edition, still-in-box action figure, would you hold it against me?"
and the Number 1 Pick-Up Line Used by Star Wars Fans...

1: "I'm gonna be an evil warlord when I grow up.Want a Milk Dud?"

9 Comments:

Blogger NandeHi said...

From the web my foot, those are from you little black book of flop lines..... You left it open on the table this morning after breakfast!!! Ani thought you had some clonechicks numbers in it...

November 29, 2006 1:09 PM  
Blogger Erifia's Author said...

ROFL!

November 29, 2006 3:43 PM  
Blogger Jabafatboy said...

My Favorite is:

You Dont Sweat bad For A Fat Chick !

November 29, 2006 10:48 PM  
Blogger Jon the Intergalactic Gladiator said...

One of the best was when Homer told Marge "You're as smart as Yoda and as pretty as Princess Leia."

November 30, 2006 10:24 AM  
Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

I heard you try some of these... you know you did.

December 01, 2006 12:22 AM  
Blogger Skywalker said...

"If you only knew the power of the Dork Side."

I heard Vader say thsi to DJK. *snort*

OkOKOKOKOOKO, it was ME! I said it to Padme. GESSSSSS!

December 01, 2006 12:26 AM  
Blogger Master Obi-Wan said...

"I'm gonna be an evil warlord when I grow up.Want a Milk Dud?"

*spits milk*

December 01, 2006 12:27 AM  
Blogger Master Adana said...

Man this is great. LOL
Love the lines.

December 01, 2006 12:34 AM  
Blogger cooltopten said...

Is that a lightsaber in your pocket or ya just pleased to see me.:)

December 07, 2006 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home