Thursday, December 14, 2006

A little guy who needs us....

Sorry to get all personal on you guys here, but seeing we are a 'family' of sorts I am sure you wont mind or be offeneded. I was going through some blogs, not Star Wars related - sorry, and came across this one from a friend of mine.

http://www.jaymun.com/journal/2006_12_13/post20061213.shtml

If you could all go there and take a look at why we need to be thankful. If you are the praying type, please pray for this little fella and if your not the praying type - do whatever you feel compeled to do. I dont know how to get a link in here for you and if the one above dont work - the name of the blogs is Jaymun's Journey. This really made me realize how much we all need one another, even if we are not 'blood' family. So love ya all my Star Wars Family - yes, even you Jaba.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dark Jedi Kriss said...

Oh, so sad. It does make you thankful for what you have.

December 14, 2006 12:19 PM  
Blogger Darth Nepharia said...

It did say that his cancer has a 50% cure rate, and didn't say what the remission rate, so the little guy has a fighting change.

It's terrible that he has to go through such treatment right out of the box tho. :(

Good Luck Jaymun!

December 14, 2006 5:18 PM  
Blogger Captain Typho said...

I hope the baby gets well. I don't know how I'd cope if something happened to Orlando.

I fixed the link for you.

December 14, 2006 7:11 PM  
Blogger NandeHi said...

Thanks Thypho - I feel the same way. My heart just ached when I read this. :)

December 15, 2006 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home